Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities with Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County. Currently, we do not have any position openings available. We are always taking applications
Social Media Intern
Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County, Inc.
Social Media and Marketing Intern
Job title: Social Media and Marketing Intern
Work Location: Remote
Reports to: Data and Quality Improvement Manager
_x_Part-time - Intership
__ Exempt __N/A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understands the overall concept of our nonprofit, including the brand, audience, product goals, and all other aspects of service
• Designs social media posts and toolkits to foster cohesive messaging
• Plans a calendar for posting on multiple platforms
• Monitors various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Employs tactics to grow and show growth with social media followers
• Provides suggestions for improving audience experience on social platforms
This is an 8-16 hour per week unpaid internship.
The nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Education, and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Experience with social media and marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Superior organization skills
• High level of professionalism
• Preferred marketing major, business major or similar field of stud