The mission of the Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County is to partner with individuals and families to eliminate poverty and identify the resources and opportunities available to them to enhance their self-reliance.
The Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County will lead the community by being the “go-to” place for issues affecting low-income residents. The organization will serve as a valued community resource by providing high-quality services, maintaining a knowledgeable and committed staff, and demonstrating strong and responsible leadership.
We have been a vital part of Dutchess County for a number of years. We were founded to serve a growing segment of our community in need of inaccessible services. We have continued to grow with the help of our donors and volunteers that make our mission possible. Through all these years our purpose still remains the same: bring services to those in need. Click HERE to download the full history of the Community Action Partnership for Dutchess County!
- To inspire the belief that positive change is possible
- To provide all services and activities with dignity and respect through a strength based approach
- To empower low-income individuals seeking greater economic self-reliance
- To be aware of and responsive to the needs of the community
- To be economically sustainable, fiscally sound and mission driven
- To maximize our effectiveness through internal and external collaboration